To contact us directly, please call 704-664-MEOW (6369)
Drop Off and Pick Up Times
Sat & Sun 8am - 10am & 4pm to 6pmWeekdays 8am - 11am & 3pm - 6pm
- If you pick up your cat by 10am on weekends and by 11am on weekdays there is NO charge for the day.
- If you pick up your cat between 4 pm & 6 pm on weekends and between 3pm and 6pm on weekdays the charge will be for ½ day ONLY.
Closed on Holidays for drop off and pick ups.
Cancellation Policy - Please be courteous and call us in advance
- We require 24-hour notice for cancellations except Holidays will be 36 hours.
- If we are not notified, there we will charge of 3 days charged to your credit card.
Rabies & Distemper
Please provide proof of updated inoculations; without proof we cannot board your cat.
Fleas & Ticks
Cats are required to be treated for fleas/ticks. If we see your cat has fleas or ticks, we will either treat him/her or make an appointment with a groomer to have your cat treated. The charge for the treatment will be added to your boarding invoice.
Even if your cat is and “indoor” cat, he/she is required to have flea/tick medication at least 3 days in advance of boarding.
Therefore, we highly recommend that you bring your cat food for your kitty to enjoy while lodging with us. This is especially true for cats on special diets.It is never a good idea to switch cat food during a time change. Your kitty is used to the food that you provide daily.
- Dry Food - When preparing to bring your kitty's food, please note that the state requires that dry food is stored in a sealed plastic container. We also suggest that you write your kitty's name on the bag. (State Regulations).
- If your cat eats canned food please write the name of your cat on the label of the can to ensure that the cans do not get mistakenly mixed with the food of another cat.
We do provide "back up" food such as Purina Cat Chow and Purina One Formula.
We encourage you to bring favorite toys, bedding, brush/comb or something from home to make them feel “at home” while they are away.
Management reserves the right of placement of our guests.
During your fur-baby’s stay at The Hotel 4 Cats, we may observe that he/she would be more comfortable in a condo location other than the one originally selected.
If in the event there is a medical emergency, we will attempt to contact you and your veterinarian. If we are unable to do so, we will bring the cat to an emergency veterinarian clinic, and you will be billed for the charges.